|£10 +VAT per month per website per 70,000 page views|| We are thrilled to be able to offer
such competative pricing! Please note that this is for hosting only and support is charged separately. Please see below.|
|FREE||Daily backups with all webhosting.|
|£60 +VAT per month||If you take orders online and cannot afford to lose a day's worth of orders, this is the
way to safeguard that data. Subject to a minimum 3 month term.|
|£3 +VAT per mailbox per month.|| Backed up daily. Fully supported
for no extra cost. There are two types of email address, one which you can send and receive emails, and one which just recveivs emails and forwards it elsewhere. This is
the price for the former.|
The maxium mailbox size allowed is 4GB.
|FREE with restrictions||Forwards to other email accounts, so long as you have 4 mailboxes on the
same domain, otherwise £3+VAT per forward per month||£10 +VAT per instance||If we are asked to help fix an email account and it is
discovered you did not enter the correct password, or you had installed software that prevented the email from working, we will
charge this fee. Please check that you have the correct username and passwords before calling for email support.
Support, Pay as you go & Contracts
Please note we have some formal meanings as to the term "resolved", please see below for
details of support offered. We do not charge anything if the server is down in anyway.
Our support offer is to enable you to have confidence that the website will continue to function and
that an expert can be on hand to deal with any unexpected problems. It
is not intended for large development works. Anything that is clearly new or substantial is not a
part of these standard support contracts.
|Pay as you go||£60+VAT per hour||This is our standard office hours support rate which you will pay if you need us to look
at anything for you, unless covered by some other item. We bill in 15 minute increments, which means a minimum of £12.50 for any support call.
||£120+VAT per hour - Out of office hours||This is our out of office hours support rate, we bill in 15 minute increments, which means a minimum of £25.00 for any support call
||£20 +VAT per month||Includes:
Email based support, 5 working day response time, up to 3 issues resolved(see below) per month. Minimum 3 months.
||£50 +VAT per month||Includes:
Email based support, 2 working day response time, up to 3 issues resolved(see below) per month. Minimum 3 months.
||£100 +VAT per month ||Includes up to 8 issues resolved(see below) per month, 2 working day
response time, and phone support during working hours. Minimum 3 months.
||£200 +VAT per month ||Includes up to 16 issues resolved(see below) per month, 12 hours
response time (if phoned), and an out of hours phone number to call. Minimum 3 months.
|Cost + £60 +VAT per month||We will provision a server from a datacentre for you
and pass the cost directly on. We will then charge on top for the server maintenance and administration. There is a minimum 3
month term. This price is based upon standard web hosting requirements, if you require a server that does something additional or different
then this price does not apply.
Domain name renewals
|Cost + £10 +VAT per registration/renewal||Per registration per domain. We encourage you to look after
your own domain with the registrar. But if you want us to do this we are happy to do so. The costs in this case for a .co.uk are around £4
per year and a .com around £10 per year.|
|Cost + £60 +VAT per installation/renewal||We charge for our time to install and buy the certificate. There
are a range of certificate providers on the market and the cheapest starts at arounf £ 10 per year. |
Search engine optimisation
|£250 +VAT||Initial SEO report which includes onsite changes and recommendations as how to proceed. Then we can discuss an individually tailored plan
for future SEO.|
We consider a problem resolved if we can establish one of the following outcomes.
- The problem is fixed. The problem has been resolved to the customers' satisfaction.
- The problem cannot be fixed. We have been asked the impossible, and cannot deliver. This happens more often than you would expect, causes have included:
- We have been asked to alter Internet Explorer to make a site work
- We have been asked to make a program the size of Microsoft Word for content editing.
- We cannot see the problem. We suspect a user issue, or a virus on the users side.
- We cannot get a clear understanding of what the problem is.
- We will not fix the problem under a support contract arrangement. An example of this, might be that the site was built before the revolution in mobile internet usage, we may
deem it impossible to fix the problem as it required fresh web development work. That is to say, it is not a
defect of the website, but an unexpected result of the changing landscape.
- The problem is out of scope. For example, we receive a call about once a month from different Outlook users whose Outlook
has simply given up on sending their emails. We have found that in this case Outlook requires you delete the account and then
add it back in, but really, we are not a general office IT company, so we would not be able to help in these cases.
Please note the above carefully, as we charge once an issue has been resolved.
Support Query Scenarios
We would issue a charge in all these cases.
- We receive a support telephone call because you cannot log in. And then whilst speaking you remember your password.
- We receive a support email about a problem with the Admin area of your website. We advise you try a different browser
and on the new browser your problem has been solved.
- You can see a problem on the website. We identify the browser you are using, and if possible we test the site against the
same browser. We see no issue, and therefore cannot reproduce the issue. When we are unable to reproduce the issue we are
unable to fix it, but we would charge in this case as it has historically always been a fault on the customer's computer,
or a failure to accurately describe the browser being used.
We would not charge in these scenarios:
- The issue is directly related to a something we have been paid to develop for you in the last 60 days,
as it is therefore covered under the agreement to fix bugs in new developments.
- The support query is emailed, and before we begin a new email has been sent explaining that you have solved the
- The issue is a consequence of an error on our part.